Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Reconciling With The Past

What is it about significant people from our past that leave us with an inability to let go of them?
They've hurt us, they've deserted us, they've destroyed us, yet we forgive them. Or can't.

You never realize what you had until you've lost it, eh? And for the stupidest reasons too. I find myself looking back sometimes and asking myself how I could be so stupid and why I acted like that. Then again, I was still just a kid- in a way, I still feel like I am. Even though, I wish I could've been a better person. I bet we all wish we could've been better.

Even now, I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

But can mistakes really be prevented? No. I mean, that'd take all the fun in life.
Can mistakes ever be truly let go of? Can time heal wounds? Perhaps...

I mean-

History is made every day.
Every day is an opportunity to reconcile with your past. Take it.

You might get crushed, but take the chance. You never know.

-AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home