Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pendulum II

Flattery ain't appreciation,
I've heard those compliments before,
I question and doubt your dedication,
Are you mine or am I yours?

The war-torn hope of restoration,
A treaty for me, from I,
Your goddamned trials and tribulations,
The repetitive retreat is a lie.

This prolonging of situations,
The weathered thoughts of rules and rum,
Your "I-Don't-Know"s and hesitation,
Oh what have we become?

The "I Love You"s are sweet sedation,
An upwards downwards spiral,
I've tried to give up my temptations,
Poisons everywhere; so vile.

Poisons everywhere in the foundation,
Adding bliss to my frustration,
A manipulative sensation,
Crawling back to the same salvation,
This intoxicating elation,

A terminal, immortal rapture.
I must go, this is my station.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home