Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pendulum VI

This restrictive space created,
Corrupted lines of dark and light,
Dreams and realities so bright,
Preferably, unwillingly,
So vivid, I’m left with fever,
Give me love in form of ether.

What is the power to endure?
These nervous instants so splendid,
Breathless after moments ended,
Suspended underneath the fog,
Words that send me over water,
Sweets and poison make me falter,

Only having alternatives,
From luxury suites and wines,
They sell love ‘neath neon skylines,
She is more selfish than I thought,
“Give me ivory, give me diamonds,”
Hold your breath and count the seconds,

Don’t give in to substance’s kiss or,
Speculations of the mirror,
The letters are much more nearer,
Love, what is the power to speak?
During vulnerable embrace,
I must always prepare a face,

I trust you’ll be untrustworthy,
I will be scavenging the peach,
A past and future out of reach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home