Monday, September 17, 2007

Watch The World

Double entry tonight.
You know,


I feel so...

Proud. I'm proud of myself and the person I've become. I mean, I've met and exceeded all my expectations and goals for this year. We Don't Need To Whisper is a mini-success among some of my friends and hopefully we'll be turning it into a short film for the Art Show at school. Grade 11 now, and my marks will start to matter. My Mom is starting to accept that I'm growing up and have a job, although grudgingly. Started going to the gym too, y'know? When I'm not working, I'm working out. I don't plan to have any spare time this year. For once in my life, I feel like my family is actually proud of me. For once in my life, I can be proud of myself.

I feel so...

Confident. A little confidence goes a long way. A lot of confidence goes even longer. I'm starting to see things a lot clearer. I can stand up on my own now. I don't need anyone else...

But just incase I ever trip, I'm confident that Kim will be there to help me back up.

I feel so...

Happy. Truly, and honestly happy.
Even though I protest and complain, talking to (DATA ERROR) makes me happy.


I feel so...

Angry. Thinking about her makes me so miserable. No matter how hard I try to let go and forget about her, I can't. I hate how I invested so much and it all went to shit for no reason. I hate how she kept saying "I care about you" and "I love you" but never meant it the way I thought. Hell, what other way was I supposed to interpret it. I wasn't just a friend, yet I wasn't her boyfriend. What did that make me? Nothing. I hated that. I'm angry that I was abandoned when I needed her the most, after comforting her and being there for her when she needed someone. I haven't talked to her in a month. She hasn't attempted to contact me once during this time. Every passing day makes me so much angrier. If she ever did try to talk to me, God knows what I'd say... It makes me angry to remember that I thought there was hope. It make me angry how I thought I was being the bad guy and how I thought she was the one who was suffering. What did I ever do to deserve it?




-AJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home