Sunday, August 26, 2007

Smirk, Smile, Kiss

[ R.Zero ] I've had fuckin' enough!
[ Origami_Girl ] ...?
[ R.Zero ] She said...that I could never be just a friend.
[ Orgami_Girl ] Isn't that a good thing?
[ R.Zero ] But what about her boyfriend?!
[ R.Zero ] If I'm not a friend...and if I can't be her boyfriend, then who am I?
[ Origami_Girl ] I don't know.
[ R.Zero ] I am nothing.
[ Origami_Girl ] ...
[ Origami_Girl ] ...Are you alright?
[ R.Zero ] No.
[ Origami_Girl frowns ]
[ R.Zero ] I feel so stupid. So fucking stupid.
[ R.Zero ] I can't believe I thought I still had a chance...
[ R.Zero ] I can't believe I thought there was still hope...
[ Orgami_Girl ] Maybe there is hope
[ R.Zero ] Fuck,
[ R.Zero ] That,
[ R.Zero ] Shit.
[ Origami_Girl ] It's her loss.
[ R.Zero ] ...
[ R.Zero smirks ]
[ R.Zero ] Yeah, I know.
[ R.Zero ] Hey, someone's calling me...I'll talk to you later.
[ Origami_Girl ] Someone, eh? Who is this "someone"?
[ R.Zero ] Ahaha...just a girl.
[ Origami_Girl ] Have fun =)
[ R.Zero hugs quickly and runs off ]

"Hey! Welcome back, how was it?"
Rhymes smiled as she cheerfully told him about her trip.

"Okay fine, I missed you too," he laughed softly.

She asked him what time it was; it was still early afternoon.
He asked her why.

"...you want me to what?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home